Kazoku, meaning family in Japanese, is a beautifully balanced spirit reminiscent of sake. On the nose, Kazoku exudes aromas of green apple skin, peach pit, and rosewater — on the palate, it is lightly sweet and crisp, with a mildly savory finish.
Best enjoyed chilled. 375 mL. Grain Neutral Spirits with Natural Flavors / 16% alc. by vol
Due to Federal alcohol regulations we must leverage a third party partner for fulfillment. Current delivery times are 12-15 business days from the time your order is placed. Currently we can not ship to: AK, AR, GA, KS, KY, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, and WY.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.